- Marketing and prospecting for new Businesses. Identify associated risk, structure and present
Business for Management’s approval.
- Obtain referrals from existing customers and also deepen wallet of existing Businesses
- Liability Generation & Management
- Deal Structuring & Execution
- Preparation of information memorandum
▪ Due Diligence
- Ensure that customer’s Business and practices are in line with CBN’s regulations
- Prevent money laundering by actively monitoring customer’s accounts for suspicious transactions
- Conduct other due diligence, credit review & risk assessment activities.
Review of Financial Modelling & Sensitivity Analyses
- Sensitize Base case financial models to ascertain transaction borrowing base and associated debt
service coverage ratio
- Project Appraisals & Review of Financial Models
▪ First level Credit Analyses, Credit Review & Risk Assessment.
- Business credit write-ups for Line Manager’s review and Designated Lending Authority’s approval.
- Loan Origination & Syndication
- Credit Review & Monitoring
- Involved in Asset recovery/remediation
• University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any field
• Post graduate qualification in any business / social science discipline is an advantage
• A minimum of 3years working experience of which 2 years minimum in Credit, Marketing and Relationship
Ensure that customers Business and practices are in line with CBNs regulations, Prevent money laundering by actively monitoring customers accounts for suspicious transactions, Conduct other due diligence, credit review and risk assessment activities.
Bachelors (B.sc, B.Ed, B.eng, B.Arts)
Preferred years of experience