Founded in 2004, we are a Human Resource Consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. Weare aproudNigerian operation offering localsupportandservices in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, head hunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, payroll administration, computer based pre-assessment as well as Business process outsourcing.
Since 2007, we have maintained a steady annual growth rate of over 500% and in 2013,we were recognized at the Allworld Summit and given a Certificate of Excellence. We were also recognized by Allworld Network USA and Michael Porter of the Harvard Business School in conjunction with Tony Elumelu foundation at the Nigeria Fast Growth 50 Award event where U-Connect received an award as one of the 50 fastest growing private firms in Nigeria..
As a business, we draw our competitive strength from active international partnerships with organisations such as George Town University, McDonough School of Business, Washington DC, Eskills Test and Assessment (USA), Ernst & Young and Synergy International, UK.
In the area of Training, we are recognized as a leader in the execution of courses such as
- Customer service and CRM programmes
- Strategic sales and marketing programmes
- Management and effective leadership programmes
- Personal development programmes
- Contact and call center programmes
- Oil and Gas technical programmes
- Microsoft office desktop programmes
We are constantly working to remain Nigeria’s leading provider of innovative and accessible Human Resources and customer service solutions.
- Creating unusual, simple and sustainable human resources management solutions that minimise cost and increase productivity and profit.
- Driving business excellence through prudent human resources management solutions tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Motivating people and forming effective partnerships to provide outstanding customer service.
- Guaranteeing the sustainability of solutions by developing and implementing processes specific to the requirements of our clients in compliance with industry standards.
- Developing, managing and utilising human energy for optimum organisational growth.
U-CONNECT’S – PHILOSOPHY
Everything we do at U-Connect is guided by our four point philosophy which are:
- Assure the highest standards through the delivery of accurate and professional Customer Service within a reasonable cost and timely manner to all our clients (both Internally and Externally)
- Constantly seek new methods to enhance our Performance and Assessment methods to guarantee we keep up with the advances in technology and best practices.
- Constantly develop new ideas and strategies for Companies to enhance their business processes as well as aid their growth.
- Ensure unbiased and fair business practice throughout all aspects of our business