EligibilityThis scholarship has the following eligibility. Please don't apply if you don't meet the following criteria.
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification in their first degree or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate
- Possession of 5 O/level credits including English Language.
- CPGA of a minimum of 3.0 out of a maximum scale of 4.0
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)